Sunday, March 4, 2007

Homeward Longings

Well it's been two full months now and while I'm in love with my life here, there is without doubt a new recognition of my fondness for things at home. A few of these include:

* body butter and salon conditioner * a bathroom without cockroaches * a bathroom with a toilet - pit latrine is about as glamorous as it sounds! * any coffee but instant * making snow angels * cuddling with my puppy, Seamus * wearing tank tops in 100 degree heat * news of the world * ice cubes * hugs from my boyfriend, Mike * good beer * pretty clothes * rag magazines and gossip of Bradgelina * pedicures *

Ideal Care Package
body butter
Biolage conditioner
spices - cinnamon, Bells, Zatarans
maple syrup
brown sugar
pie tins w/ graham cracker crust
pictures of family & friends
stationery
oil of olay face lotion
wife beater tank tops - all colors!
good paperbacks
frosting in a tub
meat!! any kind in a retort pouch
dried fruit
beef jerky
maple extract
velveeta
kool aid
markers
embroidery thread

1 comment:

MOBarrett said...

Sweetie, I do not understand how to send you a care package. Hook me up with the info. No matter where you are on the planet you should have body butter. I miss you
KIM